What’s your return policy?
Our 100% Guarantee
At Ancient Egyptian Bath and Body Elixirs, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If at any time you're not completely satisfied with the quality of our products, you may return your item.
In addition to our 100% Guarantee, we also honor price adjustments for full price merchandise purchased in close proximity to a promotion, sale price or special offer. A one-time price adjustment from the original selling price to the current selling price will be issued for online purchases within 14 days after the date of the original purchase. To receive a price adjustment for an online purchase, please contact us at email us at email@example.com.
Returning an Item
The invoice in your package will contain detailed instructions for returning an item. Here are the basic steps:
Returns by Mail in the United States:
- Complete the return form located on the bottom of your invoice.
- Enclose the return form inside the box and retain the top half of the invoice for your records.
- Pack items safely for shipping and affix a shipping label to the address below:
Ancient Egyptian Bath and Body Elixirs LLC
13611 Pegasus Rd.
Cypress, TX 77429
- All packages must be sent through a traceable and insurable method. Return shipping fees are non-refundable. Keep the tracking information until your return has been processed.
- All returns will be credited to the original form of payment (excluding shipping and handling charges). If you paid with an E-Gift Card, a new E-Gift Card will be issued and emailed to you. If you paid with a Gift Card, funds will be returned to the original Gift Card..
- PayPal: If the merchandise is returned by mail, your PayPal account will be credited.
Please allow up to 14 days for us to receive your return and process your credit. Once the return is processed, we will send an email confirmation of your credit. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?
No we do not.
Protecting your information when using the Internet should include consideration of safeguards you put on your computer and use when online. To help you better protect your information, we want to clarify some of our practices and raise your awareness of some current scams that might affect you or your computer:
"Phishing" or "Spoofing" refers to emails that appear to be from a legitimate company (often including the logo of that company) and request personal information such as credit card and bank account numbers or passwords. In reality, these emails are from an unauthorized and phony source.
So there will never be any confusion:
- Ancient Egyptian Bath and Body Elixirs, DOES NOT email you to verify your credit card number
- You should only submit credit card information to us when completing an order at our Checkout page or when updating Your Account at ancientegyptianbathandbodyelixirs.com
- If you receive an email that appears to come from Ancient Egyptian Bath and Body Elixirs that asks you to provide your credit card information or your password to Your Account, it would NOT be from us. You should NOT provide your credit card or password.
- If you receive an email that requests credit card or other personal information in exchange for an Ancient Egyptian Bath and Body Elixirs gift card, it is NOT from us.
You could help us fight fraudulent email requests that make reference to Ancient Egyptian Bath and Body Elixirs by forwarding them (without altering the subject line) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Phishing go to http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/alerts/alt127.shtm.
When you visit sites on the Internet or open attachments in emails, there is the risk that malicious software may be downloaded onto your computer without your knowledge. When crooks download this malicious code to send you to a bogus web site, it may be referred to as "pharming".
Some of this malicious software has the ability to:
- Redirect your computer to web sites without any action by you
- Recognize when you are at a "Checkout" page of a site and either redirect your information to another web site that is not ours or open another website on your computer
- Open pop-up ads or new windows that make gift card offers or request credit card numbers and other personal information. We DO NOT ask for credit card information in pop-up ads.
To learn more about malicious software go to http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/tech/tec16.shtm.
Please note, the information we are providing and the links to the Federal Trade Commission are furnished only for your convenience.
Do we have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 9 to 5 Monday - Friday.